1.01.2009

New Years Resolutions: 2009 Edition

I’m pretty new at creating New Year’s resolutions; my first time was last year. I figured that it would be a good way for me to organize and prioritize my goals for the year, so I wrote about 15 things down, and was probably only successful with three or four. This time, I’m going to try to list less and do more. Maybe sharing it with people will encourage me to be more diligent this year. Here we go (in no particular order)!

1. Get my driver’s license by the start of hurricane season.
2. Post on the blog at least once a week.
3. Jog 5 times a week.
4. Do Pilates 4 times a week.
5. Start paying off loans and credit card bills by the end of the year.
6. Do at least 3 auditions by the end of the year.
7. Spend at least 5 hours a week writing (non-blog).
8. Spend at least 10 hours a week reading (books, not on the internet).
9. Go to at least one social/learning event or New Orleans cultural place a week.
10. Buy a vehicle (scooter or car) by the end of the year.
11. Regularly keep track of spending.
12. Call out-of-state friends once every two months.
14. Find a man!

I guess I didn’t do a good job of keeping the list short.

D

No comments: