6.17.2009

Movies I'm Looking Forward To: The Informers

For some reason, I'm a Bret Easton Ellis fan. I mean, I've read at least five of his novels, including the one that this movie is based on, and his characters are all spoiled, shallow, selfish, wealthy white kids who do nothing but fuck and do drugs. I'm not sure if I've ever really liked any of his characters (meaning, they are not sympathetic, not that they're badly written). I guess I read his stuff because ... I think rich people are really like this, or some variation of it, and it thrills me to be able to laugh and shake my head at their miserable lives? Anyway, this has a great cast, but will probably get bad reviews because critics find themselves hating the characters.


THE INFORMERS: Movie Trailer - The funniest videos clips are here

No comments: