8.13.2009

News Briefs: Culture Collision, Master Plan Still in Limbo, T-P on ACoE, True Blood Comes to LA

On September 2nd from 6 to 8pm, the New Orleans Museum of Art will host Culture Collision, a collaborative kick-off to the cultural season here in the crescent city. Totally free!

The New Orleans Master Plan is still in limbo. This article talks about how the city council won't be able to review it until late this year, just a few months before the election, but it doesn't really matter, does it, because whatever plan they come up with already has the force of law. I'll have to go over the summary on the website and post my findings and concerns here. I've skimmed over it once, but I swear I have ADD sometimes and cannot focus on things that are not clearly stated.

T-P editorial on the Army Corps of Engineers.

Annnndddd...True Blood!

No comments: