12.07.2009

Bizarre

So, an odd thing happened last week.  I had a dream about E----, the first guy who I dated, last week.  We didn't end on the best of terms (meaning, I let him stay with me for three months last year and when I asked him for help with my rent he left my house a couple of days later while I was asleep).  Yeah, I have great luck with men.  Anyway, I had a dream about him, that I think involved sex, and about three or four days later he called me out of the blue.  This is the second time that this has happened.  Back in the summer of 2008 (the year that he stayed with me) he had gone a year without calling me, as he's prone to drop off the face of the Earth every now and then.  I randomly had a dream about him one night, and a few days later he called me.  I don't trust him so there's no chance of renewing a relationship, but whenever I can afford to visit Chicago, I can have a place to stay for free!

Also, this is my 400th post.  Yay!

No comments: