1. By May (my birthday month), I will be down to my ideal weight (120-130lbs, depending on how I look - I don't think that super skinny is attractive. If 130lbs looks great, then that's what I'm sticking with.)
2. More traveling. I want to go to Chicago sometime in the spring, and Toronto in September for the film festival.
3. Working for myself. While I like my job, I’m tired of having a boss, and would really like to work for myself (partly because I’ll have no one to blame but myself if I don’t listen to me). By the end of summer, I’d like to have myself set up to go down to working part time at my current job.
4. Gotdamnit, I need my license! By the end of April, but hopefully sooner. Then I can start saving up to get a cute little scooter.
|Might be the best picture I've ever taken.|
6. Once I get a vehicle, I want to start going out at least once a week. And by going out I don’t mean going to a market or festival, I mean like looking cute and going somewhere at night and flirting with the men folk.
7. I’ve got to post more here. I’ve got to get all of the fiction in my head into a Word Doc. I’ve got to write more in general.
This is the year that’s supposed to change my life, but I’ve got to make it happen. This year feels like the beginning of an adventure!