From What About Our Daughters, What’s Your Impossible Dream?
Posted using ShareThis
My impossible dreams include:
* Becoming at least a B-list actress
* Writing and/or directing award winning movies that tell stories from the perspectives of people of color
* Creating a fashion line that represents women of all shapes and sizes
* Creating community centers that supplement the crappy education that public schools provide for children
* Retiring on an island in the Caribbean after my kids are grown
I'll add as I think of more.